To Request PD Hours from your School District for approval:

In order to use PD hours for credit, the hours must be issued by an Illinois Approved Provider. If it is an out of state conference or entity, then you will need to have an Illinois Approved Provider agree to grant the PD (with the out of state entity being listed as a sub-contractor PD provider for them).

To request Professional Development hours to be approved by your school district, please complete the Approved PD Provider Activity Summary/Request Form and an Evaluation Form.  Submit both of these completed forms along with supporting evidence (i.e. copies of documents) to your school district.  Once these documents are received, they will review them and complete the Evidence of Completion Form on your behalf and return the signed documents to you for your records.  At that time the PD hours can be recorded in your ELIS account.